RE: Oracle 10G RedHat Linux

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:06:58 -0400

>From the RedHat" Deploying Oracle9i Database on Red Hat Linux 3" manual
perhaps these instruction need to be followed. I remember seeing something
sumilar in the RedHat 2.1 manuals.
As ROOT;
edit the /etc/security/limits.conf file  oracle soft nofile 4096
 oracle hard nofile 8192

the above goes into effect the next time the oracle user logs in.

>>> <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us> 09/22/2004 1:56:04 PM >>>
Think I found a note on Metalink. =20