RedHat Linux Install Missing Packages

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:24:26 -0400

Guys,

We are trying to install 10G on RedHat Linux X86 Standard Edition Version 3. According to Oracle's install instructions various packages like openwin, binutils, compat-db... Need to be installed. I did not do the install nor do I have the install cd's in-hand. However, it appears that these packages would be available from RedHat on the install cd - but how to I get them?