Oracle Vs Sybase

From: GUPTA, DEEPENDER <DGUPTA_at_entergy.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:47:02 -0500

Hi All,

Does anybody have a comparison sheet for Oracle Vs Sybase? My Management is under influence of few people that Sybase is much cheaper than Oracle and have almost same features as Oracle, but I strongly disagree with this.

I have already prepared a document to present my views but was wondering if anybody has a comparison with a more convincing figures or numbers which talks about the stability, security and other features of Oracle in comparison of Sybase.

Thanks in advance..
Dee