Oracle SAN implementation

From: Alex <stant_98_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:50:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I just got a new job as prod. dba on a contract. One of the things I am going to have to research is how to implement Oracle db on SAN. I understand that SAN is frequently used in RAC env. Currently we have Oracle 9.2.0.5 primary and standby instances setup in a Data Guard configuration. Can someone point out some documents, links or papers regarding Oracle/SAN implementation for Windows platforms.

Thanks!

Do you Yahoo!?

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Sep 21 2004 - 10:47:15 CDT