RE: Oracle Table Compression.

From: Mirza Shahed <Shahed.Mirza_at_aah.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:41:52 +0100

Thank you everyone,

What I am really looking for problems and solutions normally identified and resolved with table compression.

I have read about this, I have also tried on our development database.

I have noticed that secondary index goes un-usable when I compress a table. Does this means I have to compress secondary index as well, or should I drop secondary index as it is not required anymore?

TIA,
Shahed.