RE: question on standby (LGWR, ASYNC)

From: Yerong He <yhe_at_challenger.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:27:26 +1000

Hi,
Not exactly related to the original post, Is there a way to just reset the LNS process? sometimes , it looks to me the LNS hang, the log can't transfer to the physical, "alter system switch logfile" didn't work. After bounce the primary database, everything became OK. so I wonder is there a way to just reset the LNS process ? or even reset the LNS would n't help in my case ?

Thanks/Yerong

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended for the named recipient only. The information contained in this message may be confidential, legally privileged or commercially sensitive. If you are not the intended recipient you must not reproduce or distribute any part of the email, disclose its contents to any other party, or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email and delete this message from your computer.