RE: Off topic - Mysql

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:48:34 -0400

Walt,

        Interesting. I've been subscribed, via the link on MySqlAB's web site = for over a year now. Don't see more than one post per week. It's still = a lame brained under featured database engine for the price. Especially = considering that PostGreSql is free.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA