Positions Available (Posted with steve's Permission)

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:30:13 -0700 (PDT)

Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com> wrote:Hi, Steve
Just wanted your permisison before i post this to the List.

we have 3 job opening in our company. please US permanent residents only. All jobs are in the illinois,USA area.
Please also indicate which job you are applying for.

The full posting of the jobs is available at

http://www.walgreens.com/about/careers/peopleclick/default.jhtml Enter Search for DBA
you can contact me directly (offlist) for more details

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Sep 17 2004 - 19:25:43 CDT