RE: Off topic - Mysql

From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:31:41 -0600

Au contraire, the MySQL list is as active as this one, with its own group of "gurus" who do a good job of answering questions.=20

And, I've found MySQL to be at least as easy to install as Postgres.

As far as books are concerned there are more than just a few. Check out the list at Bookpool. A good starter book is _MySQL_ by Paul Dubois.

--Walt (I'm not a database bigot) Weaver   Bozeman, Montana