Required Unix Shell Script.

From: Kumar, Dharminder <Dharminder.Kumar_at_Bmonb.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:31:45 -0400

Hey all,
I know this is Oracle DBA mailing list, but as I know that most of you guys=  have excellent Unix shell scripting experience as well.

I have the following problem.

I need the shell script to do the following.=20

start_rpt -p <perf port merge>
{

if 'perf' is paseed echo 'perf'
if 'port' is passed echo 'port'
if 'merge' is passed echo 'merge'

if any other value is passed then echo 'wrong value'

}

So the program should be able to accept the parameter(s) for -p option and = it should be able to accept combination of values. Examples

perf_rpt -p perf =3D=3D>should print
 perf

perf_rpt -p perf port =3D=3D> should print=20 perf
port

perf_rpt -p perf port merge =3D=3D> should print=20 perf
port
merge

and there are so many other combinations.

Thank in advance.
Dharminder Kumar

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged inf=
ormation. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender i=
mmediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any=
 dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intend=
ed recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Unless otherwise stated, o= pinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and are not endors= ed by the author's employer.</FONT>