Re: trace files with checksum value

From: Edgar Chupit <chupit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:54:03 +0300

Dear Ed,

If an application is written in java and uses Java Stored Procedures than what you see is simple output from System.out.println that was called in stored procedure. Procedure is running in background process and background processes don't have stdout/stderr, that's why Oracle associates this handles with trace file.

Talk to application vendor once again or write simple script that will purge all trace files with this lines.

--
  Edgar