GMail

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 22:05:57 +1000

Hello All,

So far as I am aware, Daniel is still acting as the distributor of gmail accounts for this list. Having a single person act as the distributor is a fairer system, and has the advantage that it keeps this traffic off the list. Please see Daniel's post at http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/08-2004/msg02225.html for details on how to contribute or request gmail accounts.

Daniel,

Maybe you could give us a weekly summary on Fridays of how many people are waiting in the queue to keep people mindful that they should route contributions via you? If you get tired of doing this, I am sure we'll be able to find a volunteer to take over.

@ Regards,
@ Steve Adams
@ http://www.ixora.com.au/ - For DBAs
@ http://www.christianity.net.au/ - For all