RE: New dba questions to the former dba?

From: Alex <stant_98_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:21:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all who responed. Your input helps a lot!

DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM> wrote: Alex - Here is something that worked well for me. I took at tape recorder and when we got down to "the" discussion, I pulled out the recorder and asked permission to record the conversation. That night, between my notes and the recording I was able to put together a document with a wealth of details that I needed. The next day I asked him to review the document and provide any corrections. Worked great. Then he left and I lived from that document for the next month while I got on my feet. I never needed to phone him.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.