Question for the perl masters.

From: Ron Thomas <RThomas_at_hypercom.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:07:58 -0700

I have a perl cgi script which needs to be hooked into the Applications 11.5.9 security. This is easy to do from pl/sql (mod_plsql) utilizing the icx packages and the application's DAD. Anybody ever done this, have any ideas, pointers, FMs, etc for perl?

Thanks,
Ron.

"To really screw up Linux you have to work at it...To really screw up Windows, you have to work ON
it."
"The software said to install Windows 98 or better... So I installed linux."
"Windows - How do you want to be exploited today?"
"Friends don't let friends use IE"