10Gb experience

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:11:44 -0400

Guys,

I have user years of experience on AIX, Solaris and lots of useful = kornshell scripts to monitor and such. I have not always been real = happy with OEM although I admit it has matured over the years and = somethings are easier from the GUI. =20

Looking at 10Gb on Linux it looks like much is in the OEM console. Is = there any need for my korn shell scripts or should I abandon and = wholeheartedly embrace the GUI? I suspect it is somewhere in-between. = I was wondering what others have been experiencing regarding scripts = versus OEM and especially in 10Gb on Linux.

Thanks,
Paula