RE: New dba questions to the former dba?

From: Richard Ji <Richard.Ji_at_ztango.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:34:18 -0400

His home phone number. :)

Ok besides that, here is a few things I can think of: o CSI number.
o All the contacts like Oracle sale rep's, 3rd party application vendors = etc.
o An overview of the databases and it's applications. o An overview of the storage subsystem like SANs or anything. o Logins. OS and Oracle and others.
o Any tricks he did to improve the application performance   because the developer/vendor won't/can't change their code. o The backup/recovery strategy he implmemnted. o The monitoring he implemented.
o whatever process he implemented, location of scripts etc,   an overview of all scripts etc.

Richard