RE: Argh.....

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:59:39 -0500

I see it about 50 times a year.

Fortunately in this world of database self-management and (hence) = dwindling
consulting opportunities, there are still some authors out there who are willing to put themselves on the line by writing career-threateningly = absurd
articles that encourage readers to make plenty of profoundly bad = performance
management mistakes so that we can all make a good living trying to fix them. :)

[Let's see if THAT line-wraps funny...]

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com
* Nullius in verba *

Upcoming events:
- Performance Diagnosis 101: 9/14 San Francisco, 10/5 Charlotte, 10/26 Toronto

- SQL Optimization 101: 9/20 Hartford, 10/18 New Orleans
- Hotsos Symposium 2005: March 6-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...

From: "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
To: <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>; <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 5:35 PM Subject: RE: Argh.....