Re: performance issues with public synonyms?

From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:53:39 -0600

How many objects with synonyms does your test environment have? And how many concurrent users did you test? You need to get up to hundreds of concurrent users to begin noticing an effect - as Mark already pointed out.

At 05:19 PM 9/14/2004, ryan gaffuri wrote:
>9.2.0.3, we will be 9.2.0.5 in the next month. Using CBO. I ran some tests
>and didn't notice any response time degradation...

Regards

Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation
http://www.centrexcc.com