RE: problem with creating non default blocksize tablespace

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jwilton_at_speakeasy.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:37:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Darrell Landrum wrote:

> I was trying to check the docs, but the 9i ones seem to be
> unavailable at otn right now.

Regarding the OTN documentation access problem you mention here and that I mentioned yesterday:

I found that if you manually log on to OTN (there is an opportunity to log in to your existing account under "apply for a free Oracle.com account"), you will be able to download docs again.

Something is wrong with their authentication. It is supposed to ask you for authentication, but instead it is just returning 404.

--
Jeremiah Wilton
http://www.speakeasy.net/~jwilton