Re: 10g: Setting events for a all sessions of a given module

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:10:25 +0100

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:23:41 -0700 (PDT), Jeremiah Wilton <jwilton_at_speakeasy.net> wrote:
> I think someone posted recently about the ability in 10g to set events
> over the scope of all sessions of a given module. Can anyone point me
> at the package that does that?

DBMS_MONITOR. specifically it sounds like you are looking for

DBMS_MONITOR.SERV_MOD_ACT_TRACE_ENABLE catchy name huh?

The utility for - to use a technical term - munging the relevant trace together is trcsess

C:\WINDOWS>trcsess
oracle.ss.tools.trcsess.SessTrcException: SessTrc-00002: Session Trace Usage error: Wrong parameters passed.

HTH

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA