here is ass.awk

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jwilton_at_speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Disclaimer: If you are having hanging or resource pileup problems, you should open a TAR with Oracle Support. I am posting ass.awk, "Analyze Systemstate," as I am able to find no copyright notice in it, and it is a helpful script for those who need to quickly analyze the contents of a systemstate dump. This script was written by someone at Oracle, and is widely used by Oracle Support to parse systemstate dumps.

Thanks to those who shared this.

ass.awk can be found on my website:

http://www.speakeasy.net/~jwilton/ass.awk

--