Re: How to store 50 Terabytes per day?

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_sagelogix.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 20:10:48 -0600

Well, what else should we do with 26 hours notice of the end of the world? No, don't answer that, please... :-)

Have you ever read "On The Beach" by Nevil Shute?

Alternatively, the person who first documented the concept of communications satellites (Arthur C. Clarke in a 1946 sci-fi short story) also provided the problem and a solution to NEO's in his novel "Rendezvous with Rama"...