RE: HP-UX 11i , VxFS, direct I/O

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:25:00 -0500

I can neither confirm nor deny those allegations, Sentor. But perhaps = this will help you find the Truth:

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/questionanswer.do?ad= mit=3D716493758+1094743080363+28353475&threadId=3D26049

http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/Database_Edition_for_= Oracle/dbed_212_dbag_240500.pdf

http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/FileSystem_UNIX/25195= 8.pdf

GL,
Rich

May Lord Football have mercy on your soul, now that he has once again = ascended to his rightful place upon the Autumnal Throne. I am ready for = some football!