How to start 10g Grid Control?

From: Daiminger, Helmut <HELMUT.DAIMINGER_at_wwk.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:03:08 +0200

Hi,

I set up 10g and grid control on my HP-UX test box. Due to system mainentance, we had to reboot the box on the weekend. Now I need to restart everything concerning 10g.

Starting the databases and listeners is fairly easy (i.e. the same as with 9i). But how do I restart iAS, grid control and the management agent in 10g?

The "2 day DBA course" does not say anything about it...

This is 10g on HP-UX 11i.

Thanks,
Helmut