APM Suite for Oracle

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:06:00 -0400

does anyone have good recommendations for APM (application performance management) quite for Oracle ? I'd like to look at some, we do NOT run oracle applications ... client server versions of forms and reports against 9ir2 databases.

I am already looking at Veritas I3 and I know Quest makes FogLight. Are there any others in this field? Since we are not using Oracle Application Servers can't use OEM plug-ins yet.

Thanks in advnace
Raj