RE: How to store 50 Terabytes per day?

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 03:34:01 +1000

Yes, and we can't tell you where it is. Suffice to say big brother is look= ing at you. :)

I believe the biggest publicized size database on Oracle is France Telecom.=   Can't recall the exact size but I think it was something like 28 PB non-s= ystem (i.e. actual raw data)?

=

Pete
=

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook
=

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA