Re: How to store 50 Terabytes per day?

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 13:31:44 -0400

I would think that the database would be reasonable in size as the images could
be stored as .img for example and then referenced as external inside Oracle.
Isn't that the basic concept used for the map imaging today? There would be
no problem adding disk drives to accomidate the needed capacity. Wasn't it a few weeks ago that we heard about a 1TB disk for $1200? Ron

>>> <tim_at_sagelogix.com> 09/08/2004 12:40:24 PM >>>
A couple things are certain:

Boy, would I love to get my hands on that database! :-)

-Tim