Re: ADMIN: list changes

From: Manjula Krishnan <oradba_la_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 08:43:10 -0700 (PDT)

I agree. I prefer the default to be the list also.

Manjula
Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com> wrote: Thursday, September 2, 2004, 8:57:08 PM, Steve Adams (steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au) wrote:

SA> 1. Messages will no longer carry the "Reply-To:" header line.
SA> Use "Reply to All" to reply to the list.
SA> Use "Reply" to respond privately.

FWIW, I prefer it the other way around. The reason I join a list is to discuss things publicly. That should be the default.

Mostly though, I just wish all my lists would act in the same manner with respect to replies :-)

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com

---

Do You Yahoo!?