Accessing gmail / pop

From: GovindanK <gkatteri_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 23:25:07 -0700

Hello Team

During the last week there was flurry of activity with many people trying to get gmail account. Few minutes ago i came across the following links. I have not tried them ; I thought it might be of use to someone using gmail.

http://jaybe.org/
http://jaybe.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=503&st=0&#entry2220

HTH GovindanK
Oracle Certified Professional