Tablespaces 100%

From: Wells, Bryan <Bryan.Wells_at_sunmed.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 07:43:58 -0600

All -

Being new to dba, I was curious about my tablespaces reaching 100%. This is a 9i warehouse environment utilizing partitioniing and transportable tablespaces. Would it be normal to see 100% utilizatin on the partitioned tables? What about the others? I could add a datafile but my disk space is shrinking. Probabluy because my tablespaces are growingn eh.

Any information, help would be greatly appreciated.

B the nubie
Bryan S Wells
Sunrise Medical
7477 East Dry Creek Parkway
Longmont, CO 80503
Work: 303.218.4380
Cell: 720.201.1772
Pager: 1060547_at_skytel.com
Email: bryan.wells_at_sunmed.com

NOTE: This message is confidential to Sunrise. If you are not the addressee, don't use or distribute this message; and please notify the sender by return e-mail.