Re: ADMIN: list changes

From: Terry Sutton <terrysutton_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 08:34:02 -0700

This could be the best reason for the old setup. I've encountered a few systems which screen out my domain and, as Guang says, many screen hotmail and yahoo addresses. People on those systems won't even know they're missing replies.

--Terry

I prefer the old way (Reply goes to oracle-l list). Our company's email filter program will block any email from hotmail and yahoo automatically, unless one specifies the addresses to let through. So it is possible that I would miss some email replies from these addresses, if I post a message.

Guang