RE: Perl:DBI

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 15:15:11 -0400

To all,

    Due to the changes to the list's reply methods you all apparently did not get my message of earlier this morning. Rodney provided the exact fix I needed, so thanks to all. And YES, Mladen's script did as it was suppose to. Gave me the Perl & DBI versions which were as they were suppose to be. Thanks to Rodney & Mladen.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA