RE: screw up

From: David <thump_at_cosmiccooler.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:56:36 -0700 (PDT)

Damn, I was afraid of that and really knew that! I was just hoping I was wrong.
DB is 9i.
If I have to restore a package body and have to go to the point of doing a tablespace point in time recovery to an alternate node, do I only need the system tablespace or do I also need the tablespace that is the default tablespace for the schema that owned the package and body?

--
..
David