RE: Consistent Null Handling

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 15:08:31 +0200

Hi Tom,
I am not sure, but I don't think this has been any different in earlier releases of Oracle.
Note however that the following three Oracle expressions are (and always have been) *different*
that is, they give *different* results under certain conditions:

Kind regards,
Lex.

visit http://www.naturaljoin.nl

skype me <callto://lexdehaan>