RE: [VulnWatch] Patch available for multiple critical flaws in Oracle

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 08:52:09 -0400

Now, Now, They also emerge in early spring to produce a very fine = Maple Syrup. If for no other reason we need to allow them their way of = life.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

From: Carel-Jan Engel [mailto:cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl] Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 3:28 PM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Cc: Claus Lund

Ruth, what country are you in (or at least NGSSoftware?). Here in Europe = we
don't have a 31st of november....). Or do you 'celebrate' the leap year = in
November ISO February? ;-)

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 15:19, Ruth Gramolini wrote:

> NGSSoftware are going to withhold details about these flaws for three
> months. Full details will be published on the 31st of November 2004.
> This three month window will allow Oracle database administrators the
> time needed to test and apply the patch set before the details are
> released to the general public. This reflects NGSSoftware's new
> approach to responsible disclosure.

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

=3D=3D=3D
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) = =3D=3D=3D

---
To unsubscribe - mailto:oracle-l-request_at_freelists.org&subject=unsubscribe
To read recent messages - http://freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/09-2004