RE: install PHP ..

From: Ellis R. Miller <sartre1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 23:19:56 -0600

Here is a link to the OTN forums where a person is having an issue configuring PHP on Oracle 10G AS [Application Server] as opposed to 9iAS on Solaris 8 (personally, I have been running Solaris 9 for years and migrating to Solaris 10 next week...the whole home LAN crew has to work OT next Saturday to get it done:)

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jsp?forum=178&thread=236695&tstart=90 &trange=15

There are many OTN forum threads related to configuring PHP 4/5 with Oracle 9iAS/10G on Solaris. I tried to spot one that looked better than the rest but...well, you know how that whole ./configure with options & make jazz can go depending on whether one is using gcc, set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, in a 64-bit or 32-bit environment...and the variables go on and on. Hopefully, you can do a search and spot a thread that looks similar to the specific issues you are experiencing.

Ellis