RE: patch running for 2-3 hrs

From: Duret, Kathy <>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 16:09:30 -0500

At least you got yours running... I am trying to patch on Linus no Rac or ASM, everything is down and I have quite a few ocssd.bin things running. and I can't get things to stop... It is weird because I don't have them running on my Sun box. Have a tar open with Snoracle.

From: "Harvinder Singh" <> Reply-To:
To: <>
Subject: patch running for 2-3 hrs Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:23:16 -0400

We are running patch on Win2k and it is running >2-3 hrs without error on step "setting up rdbms required support files patch"
Is this nor mal or something fuzzy is going on?=20 I can see orawsfix9.exe taking 2-3% cpu constantly

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:

Archives are at FAQ is at

To unsubscribe - To read recent messages -

This transmission contains information solely for intended recipient and may be privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protect from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of this transmission. This message and/or the materials contained herein are not an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities or other instruments. The information has been obtained or derived from sources believed by us to be reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete. Any opinions or estimates contained in this information constitute our judgment as of this date and are subject to change without notice. Any information you share with us will be used in the operation of our business, and we do not request and do not want any material, nonpublic information. Absent an express prior written agreement, we are not agreeing to treat any information confidentially and will use any and all information and reserve the right to publish or disclose any information you share with us.

To unsubscribe - To read recent messages - Received on Thu Sep 02 2004 - 19:46:22 CDT

Original text of this message