Data Warehouse training courses

From: <jaysingh1_at_optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 08:44:18 -0400

Hi All,

I am really sorry if this is off-topic question.

Could someone please recommend good data warehouse training in East Coast area. The area we are interested in "Data warehouse data modeling" and "ETL" (NOT Reporting).

We already looked into Kimball University but there is no class scheduled in near future.

Thanks in advance

---
To unsubscribe - mailto:oracle-l-request_at_freelists.org&subject=unsubscribe
To read recent messages - http://freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/09-2004