Re[4]: OT? DBA Project Mgmt Tools

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 08:21:24 -0400

Wednesday, September 1, 2004, 1:42:38 PM, Mercadante, Thomas F (thomas.mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us) wrote: MTF> Not all Americans drive those beasts. Some of us drive German cars!

I drive a Geo Metro sedan. That way, in a head-on collision with an SUV, I can just scoot right on underneath with nary a scratch <grin>.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com

---
To unsubscribe - mailto:oracle-l-request_at_freelists.org&subject=unsubscribe
To read recent messages - http://freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/09-2004