Re: ORACLE CONNECTIVITY WITH MYSQL

From: GovindanK <gkatteri_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 00:54:41 -0700

I suppose your options are Java / PHP etc. It can communicate with both the databases.
If converting data is the requirement then you can go for - OMWB (Oracle Migration Work Bench) for Transferring Data to Oracle (chk if mysql is included)
- http://www.popularshareware.com/Oracle-to-MySQL-transfer-7405.html for the reverse

HTH GovindanK

To read recent messages - http://freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/09-2004