Re: Plea to Jared

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:11:56 -0400

On 09/01/2004 02:15:26 PM, david_cohen_at_pisem.net wrote:
> Jared,
>
> This is a resend, as my last email never made it to the
> list.

Last 25 of your pleas did make it to the list. May I suggest you to kneel, start crying and pulling your hair? That's what I feel like, after having to delete 25 of your pleas. I feel nothing but respect for Jared, but this is over the top.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA

Recent messages - http://freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/09-2004