RE: RE: package compilation hangs

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:15:17 -0400

Did you cancel your first compile attempt before you tried just compiling the body?

Being that it is now the next day, what did you do to resolve this? We would have probably restricted the system, killed all user sessions, compiled, and then unrestricted the system if we could not just clear out the using sessions.

Raj and a couple other posters have posted links to scripts to find the using sessions but I think you can find this just by querying v$access where object = package_name.

HTH -- Mark D Powell --