RE: Recover a table from cold backup-noarchivelog

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:37:57 -0400

If all you're doing is exporting the table, no harm in changing the parameter to use just SYSTEM and the R0 rollback in the SYSTEM tablespace that you created in order to create additional tablespaces. But I did leave that instruction out of my off the top of my head instruction list. (Don't forget to change it back, and it really depends how large your UNDO containers are whether it is worth the change.)

mwf