RE: OT RE: gmail invites

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:22:28 +0100

OK, well I'll start generating some traffic to it and I'll send my invites out too..

Mark

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Mark Leith Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 10:09 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

And the *main* thing is that you get a 1Gb mailbox.

;)

I have a gmail account too - I've had it about a week now. I don't seem to have any way of inviting people.. Do you have to use the mailbox to get that going? I have to admit - I haven't sent or received any mail from/to the mailbox..

Mark