RE: OT RE: gmail invites

From: Grabowy, Chris <chris.grabowy_at_lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:41:24 -0400

If I remember correctly, there was an article in Fortune magazine about Google and their stock offer, etc. The article mentioned something to the effect that they have the largest non-government grid computer around. And they have so much bandwidth that there just sitting around dreaming up ways to exploit all the search data they have. I think its called innovation? The next MS?

From: Stephane Faroult [mailto:sfaroult_at_roughsea.com] Sent: August 31, 2004 9:23 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: gmail invites

 Viral marketing at work ...
Regards,

Stephane Faroult

RoughSea Ltd
http://www.roughsea.com

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 05:11 , Michael Thomas <mhthomas_at_yahoo.com> sent:

Hi,

Daniel (uberdba) gave me an invite to gmail. I signed up a couple days ago. Now I received six (6) invites myself. So, send me an email today if you want one of these invites.

Regards,

Mike Thomas
mhthomas(at)yahoo.com