RE: Oracle-L going unmoderated

From: Ellis R. Miller <sartre1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 05:38:26 -0600

It may be the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed. I might just cry tears of joy and be brought to my knees by having that holy supplication, on behalf of the IT industry and mankind, finally answered. (Even if it is only a partial answer it would still bring the kind of joy akin to the first time I...my 10th grade English teacher, who later served 5 to 10 and is still prohibited from coming within 500 yards of me and my family).

She was a really good instructor, however, and to my knowledge is available to help moderate the list. She uses excellent grammar and is a stickler for those dangling Oracle 9i Top Ten modifiers.

Ellis