Re[2]: A Cure for Madness

From: Peter Robson <pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:22:46 +0100

 Mogens,

 I can thoroughly recommend your forthcoming session with Chris Date.  I have been pulling him into the UK a few times now, and will try  again when he comes over to Europe for your meeting. So, IS IT  CONFIRMED YET?!  As for no email - bloody pain! Which he will sometimes admit under  pressure (grin!). The dbdebunk stuff feeds from Chris to Fabian  Pascal (who if course runs that site) via floppy. They don't live too  far apart in Calif.

 peter
 edinburgh

Sunday, August 29, 2004, 9:28:47 AM, you wrote:

MN> Chris is still one impressive fellow. Here's a fun fact: Lex came up
MN> with the excellent idea that we should invite him over to do a special
MN> Master Class in Copenhagen. We said yes, of course, and it will happen

<snip>
--

    mailto:pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk

This e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. However, the information contained in this e-mail may subsequently be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and, unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentially of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. If this message was not intended for you, you have received it in error and any copying, distribution or other use of any part of it is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the British Geological Survey. The security of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed and the BGS accepts no liability for claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit messages from or to the BGS. http://www.bgs.ac.uk