Re: A Cure for Madness

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:28:47 +0200

Chris is still one impressive fellow. Here's a fun fact: Lex came up with the excellent idea that we should invite him over to do a special Master Class in Copenhagen. We said yes, of course, and it will happen in March, etc., so that's all good and fine. And Lex took care of all the communications with Chris, which was also good and fine. You see, Chris doesn't use email. You can call him in his office hours (if he's home) or you can fax him (which is the preferred method). No email, thank you. I like that. Don't know how he gets all his stuff onto dbdebunk, though. I'll have to ask him (in person, of course).

Mogens