RE: Books to suggest

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:59:43 -0400

Any good DBA will need to know PL/SQL - Steven Feuerstein with Bill = Pribyl

Any good DBA is familiar with backups/recoveries - Oracle 9i RMAN Backup = and Recovery is good resource from Oracle Press.

Any a metalink account for quick references - bugs, issues, scripts. = Not as in-depth and "all in one convenient" place as the books but a = good operational resource.