RE: Current session information without parallel processes

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:30:47 -0500

Nope, but I'll be durned if I can repeat the situation. I logged in as an account with the DBA role, but not "AS SYSDBA". The query returned five rows. The first row was my actual process. The other four were the "P00x" parallel processes, with my username and audsid attached to them. I've been messing with MVs using parallel to create them, but I'm not able to repeat the situation...

Rich